| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Marrakech in March is very mild at 15.8 °C (60.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 37.8mm (1.5in) of water descends during an average of 7 days.
- The blue above Marrakech is slightly sunny with an average of a pleasing 7:54 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 11:56.
- There are approximately 3:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67% of daylight hours and cloudy 33% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Marrakech March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Marrakech, Morocco
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Marrakech:
- Tangier, Morocco - 497.6 kms (309.2 miles) NNE
- Kenitra, Morocco - 327.2 kms (203.3 miles) NNE
- Taza, Morocco - 474.6 kms (294.9 miles) NE
- Rabat, Morocco - 295.2 kms (183.5 miles) NNE
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 384.8 kms (239.1 miles) NE
- Meknes, Morocco - 344.3 kms (214 miles) NE
- Casablanca, Morocco - 219.5 kms (136.4 miles) N
- Ifrane, Morocco - 340.6 kms (211.7 miles) NE
- Midelt, Morocco - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) ENE
- Bechar, Algeria - 548.1 kms (340.6 miles) E
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) SE